BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Are you passionate about robotics? Do you want to work in a fast-paced and innovative company?
Become part of Capra Robotics
As a Robotics Engineer, you will be a part of our development department implementing our own self-developed outdoor mobile robots. We have invented, patented, and developed our own mobile robot platform and are continuously developing mechanical and software/hardware for it.
As a person we expect you to be a pleasant and gifted person, willing to be a part of a work environment with a high innovation overlay, an initiative, curious, team-player, self-motivated, passionate about the project and willing to struggle to be part of our team. We consider it of utmost importance that you enjoy what you do and enjoy learning and trying out new things. Thinking outside of the box is always welcome.
You will be working with Robot Engineer relevant tasks in the Tools/ Innovation department, helping with innovation, and also hands on transforming these into prototypes and integrating these into the existing platform.
- M.Sc. degree or similar in the field of robotics, computer science, or related
- Familiarity with ROS (Robot Operating System) and ROS2
- Proficient in at least one OOP programming language, preferably, C++ or C
- Experience working with and developing on Linux platforms
- Able to translate complex theoretical concepts and algorithms into practical and efficient software implementations
- Good communication and documentation skills
Nice to have:
- Computer vision knowledge
- Good with Electronics
- Workshop and Hands on experience
- Proficient with Docker and containerization
- GitHub / Bitbucket
Lots of challenges and possibilities for professional and personal development in an environment with a good mood and close cooperation with others – both internally/externally. You will be working on equal footing with the other employees and with good opportunities for help and sparring.
If you have any questions: Please contact Mads Bendt on 20777077 or email@example.com.
Does the above apply to you - do not hesitate to send your motivated application as soon as possible – interviews start within a short time.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Capra Robotics ApS, Skanderborgvej, 8260 Viby J
Ansøgningsfrist: 17-11-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5913451